Natural Cosmetics Raw Materials Supplier
Ceechem is at the heart of the sustainable natural cosmetics industry.
As a premium natural cosmetics’ raw materials supplier for the Australian and New Zealand markets, our quality natural and organic ingredients are components in some of the finest skincare, haircare, baby care, beauty, and fragrance products available globally.
Our supply chain partners employ in-depth research to source and develop innovative cosmetic and personal care raw materials utlising the potency and beneficial properties found in nature. Botanical, vegetal and algae derived actives all offer differing properties to enhance your natural cosmetics formulation.
2020 has seen the trend toward natural products continue, with consumers looking for multifunctional beauty products based on efficacy, transparency in formulations and labels, sustainability in sourcing and responsible corporate and social governance.
Unleash Nature’s Power Utilising Natural Cosmetic Raw Materials in Your Product Formulations
There are limitless possibilities to incorporate naturally occurring products into your cosmetic formulations delivering beneficial performance and claims to your skincare and haircare range.
Solutions are available for all chemistry requirements
Antioxidants are substances preventing oxidation. These can be found in many plant-based foods like tea, vegetables, wine, and even cocoa.
Antioxidants based skincare products help to battle aging by neutralizing or slowing damage caused by free radicals in the skin. Air pollution, UV sunlight, and other environmental stressors can all contribute to oxidation. Free radical oxidation contributes to skin aging, weaken cell structures, reduced skin elasticity and flexibility, wrinkles, dry and dull skin, and dark circles under the eyes.
A few of our favorites are:
- A multi-functional Vitamin C Derivative providing superior percutaneous absorption.
- Prevents lipid peroxidation and skin aging
- Provides UV protection and anti-stress through the reduction of UV-induced cell / DNA damage.
- Good solubility in common cosmetic oils.
AC CytoPure PF
- Address anti-pollution at a cellular level.
- Activates specific oxidant and toxin cleansing power of glutathione in the skin to slow down the rate of the aging process from within the cell.
ABS Willow Bark Extract
- Enhancing cell renewal and providing antimicrobial benefits
- Excellent for use in problem skin and exfoliation.
- Perilla frutescens (Chinese Basil) is a member of the Mint family and long been used in Asian medicinal treatments and cuisine.
- A potent antioxidant reducing inflammation and soothing benefits
Where would we be without emulsifiers? Natural products creating a harmony between oil and water systems.
Oil-in-water and Water in oil systems encapsulate both water and oil enabling stability of oil soluble actives and aqueous systems. Superior textures and skin feel all start with a good natural emulsifier creating products such as milks, lotions, day creams and body lotions and luxury night creams.
From sophisticated Japanese textures to comforting Italian Olive Oil and even Organic solutions from the US, we have your emulsification needs covered:
Kalichem Olivoil Emsulsifier
- An extremely versatile emulsifier with variable viscosity range
- Ideal for sensitive and delicate skin
- Able to create light textures to sophisticated creams
- Good Chemical Stability
- Good Dispersibility
- Options for high and low polarity oils
- Highly effective O/W system
- Provides a strong water-resistance in creams
Lecinol S 10
- Enhances anti-inflammatory properties
- Strong co-emulsifier, aiding slip and texture
Organic Emulsifier Blend 60
- Certified Organic primary emulsifier
- Improves sensory attributes and pigment dispersion
- Great for Oil-in-Water systems
Emollients are actives that assist in soothing and softening of dry, rough, and flakey skin. They are often a film forming substance that assists to reduce dehydration or trans epidermal water loss (TEWL).
Sufferers of skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, itchy or irritated skin will often utilize emollients as a part of their skin care regime.
Natural emollients can take many forms such as oils, waxes, lipids, and film formers.
- Improves barrier function and film-forming
- Moisturises and enhances the final formula feel
- Perceivable sensorial attributes
- Provides an increase in barrier formation on the skin
- Improves hydration
- Hair and Skin care applications
- Ideal natural replacement for petrolatum and lanolin
- A highly active compound, providing an excellent source of moisture
- Ability to activate sebaceous glands and improve the skin’s ability to protect itself
- Perfect for hand creams and hair conditioners
- Light weight oil packed with Omega 6 and 9
Nikko Sugar Squalane
- Excellent hydration
- Strong affinity to the skin
Oat Lipid e
- Rich in powerful antioxidants, skin active ceramides and membrane phospholipids.
- Excellent skin absorbency
Humectants are substances that attract water molecules from their surrounding environment to better improve moisture retention. Dry or damaged skin and hair requires moisturization and condition to help restore. Humectants are widely used in cosmetics and commonly found in product anti-frizz serums, cleansers, conditioners, creams, lotions, creams, lipsticks and lip balms, shampoos, sun care lotions, and some soaps.
Natural Solutions include:
ABS Viola Tricolor Extract PF
- Boosts hydration
- Aids in hyaluronic acid synthesis
- Provides anti-wrinkle benefits
- Provides immediately perceivable results
- Excellent for problem skin
- Increases the rate of cellular renewal
- Decreases appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
ABS Beet SA Power
- Combines the benefits of salicylic acid and the gentle skin improvement properties of betaine.
- Increases skin moisturization, elasticity and hydration
AC Marine Collagen PF
- Provides excellent hydrating properties and film-forming benefits
- Provides structural benefits to the skin cells, resulting in a smoother and tighter look and feel.
- Extremely versatile in formulations.
AC Kale Protein Blend
- Packed full of Vitamin A and E – working together to boost hydration, elasticity and collagen production.
- Improves barrier function.
- Excellent benefits in hair care – conditioning and volumizing.
Ceechem – Natural Cosmetics Raw Materials Supplier
Cosmetics and Personal Care derived from natural raw materials are the future and the now. They provide sustainable, non-animal-derived alternatives to traditional product versions and go a long way to preserving the environment and the planet and enhancing your marketability in the marketplace.